I’m going to get back to writing this week. Did you know I let my son jump off a 25 foot cliff? I did. Begrudgingly. I’ve been called overprotective in the past, especially by people who commented on this post: Never Second Guess Your Gut Instinct. It seems there comes a time when you a parent that you must let go, literally.
Before that post is published, I’m hosting one more fun giveaway, thanks to Sprout! I really enjoy writing about quality children’s television, so I stopped by the PBS Kids Sprout booth at BlogHer 2011. They were giving away this cool basket full of Sprout goodies and I won!
* DVD: Lend a Helping Hand: Learn How Working Together is Fun with Kelly and Chica from Sprout!
* Cookie Monster stuffed animal (adorable!)
* Chica Puppet
* Wags the Dog from the Wiggles stuffed animal
* The Good Night Show Puzzle
* Sprout Insulated Coffee Cup
* Sprout pencil & Sprout six-sided multi-color crayon
* Two Sprout Coloring & Activity Books
* Two different Sprout Note Pads
If you’d like to enter to win, please do the following:
* Leave a comment here on this post.
* For an extra entry tweet this message: I entered 2 win @MBMomBlogger @SproutTV Gift Basket Giveaway: http://bit.ly/qUHmsV U should too!
* If you tweet the message, leave me a comment here noting that you sent the tweet for an extra entry.
* A winner will be chosen on Friday 8/26 at 5:00 pm pst using Random.org. The winner will be notified via email.
* You must live within the continental US to enter to win this contest!
Good luck, and thanks for entering!
And, thanks for the people from PBS Kids Sprout for sending me the basket!
* I was not compensated for this post.