Zenka Nails: A Hidden Gem in Manhattan Beach

Ahhhh… that looks wonderful, doesn’t it?  This is the outdoor treatment area at Zenka Nails, a glamorous little salon tucked away inside Trilogy Spa in Manhattan Beach.

I recently wrote about my obsession with Pinterest, and my collection of pins featuring fabulous nail designs and pretty polishes.  My quest for nice nails led me to Zenka, which is owned by Manhattan Beach mom, Emi Wayner.

I was invited to enjoy a spa manicure.  It was a wonderful experience and my nails look great.

It’s clear that the aging process has begun and my hands look like granny hands.  But that’s a whole other blog post….

Need a mani pedi?

Emi has kindly put together a special offer for Manhattan Beach Momma’s readers:

1.  FREE express manicure with any pedicure service
2.  $50 Hot Stone Shellac Manicure (It comes with 10 min hot stone massage) for ONLY $30

Offer is valid from today through the end of February.

For more information on Zenka, visit their website or Facebook page.

Comments

1. Caryn Bailey says:

Deb….if I can sneak away when I'm up in LA I'll check them out! : ) Sounds divine : ).

2. Just Spotted says:

I LOVE getting my nails done! can't wait to check this place out!

• Stephanie Rios Soofi says:

ooo , this makes me want to make the drive from south OC to MB. What a great treat it would be for me :)

3. Jamie Lynne says:

I miss getting my nails done (so do my hands and feet! they look pitiful) I tried to go natural with my beauty products and almost all nail salons (even the organic ones) didn't make the cut :-( I've lasted for three years, but these past two posts are turning me! (darn you Debbie! ;-) )

• mbmomma says:

Jamie – definately try the butter LONDON polishes. Divine and healthy! XO

• Zenka Nails says:

Hi Jamie Lynne,
      Zenka Nails offers a Vegan and Organic Mani and Pedi that uses all natural and organic products! We'd love for you to come and try us out! We'd love to extend a special just for YOU to enjoy our Vegan and Organic mani and/or pedi at 25% off. Hope to see you soon!
      Best,
      Zenka Nails

4. Jamie says:

I like the name, “Zenka Nails.” Definitely looks like a zen place to me

5. Vanessa Diaz says:

love the nails! I may just pin them to pinterest lol.

6. It's always great to hear of great places for pampering!